LIONS AIRPORT CITY HOSPITAL Owned by:
Bangalore Airport City Lions Service Trust (R) (BALST) A permanent charitable trust of Lions Club of Bangalore Airport City,
Lions club international, Dist 317-E.
The hospital is completing its 13 years of yeoman service to community at large. The hospital is located at Munnekolalu near Marathahalli Ring Road/ railway over bridge. It is a 20 bedded hospital with minor and major operation theatres, consulting rooms etc. It also has spacious hall for lectures, meetings, yoga and home nursing training. An ambulance is available at hospital.
There are duty doctors available 24 X 7 and specialist for all categories are made available whenever required. The hospital also offers regular peripheral out patient service, where a team comprising of a Doctor, nurses with medical aid are being provided. An omni-type vehicle fitted with examination bed to visit slums, construction sites to provide medical facilities to the poor at a nominal fee of Rs. 10/- for consultation. The needy patients are shifted to the hospital the same day.
- Well equipped state of the art, modern Hospital
- Qualitative medical services to the unreached
- Special focus senior Citizens and pregnant women
- Provided training to health workers/Home nurses
- Peripheral Health Centers and Dispensaries
- Health, Education, Periodic Health Check up Camps
- Ante & Post Natal monitoring
- 24X7 out Patient Department
- 20 Bed in Patient unit
- Clinical Laboratory, X-ray and Ultra sound Scanning facilities
- Minor and Major Operation theatres
- Consultancy services in Medicine including Laparoscopic and minimal access surgery, stapled heamrodoectomy Orthopedic Surgery including Arthroscopy Surgery, ENT, Gynecology & OBG, Pediatric, Dental, Opththalmology, Endocrinology (Diabetic), Urology and other disciplines.
- Cardio care center in association with Narayana Hrudayalaya
- Ambulance Service.